Ipswich Station – Specialist Temporary Works
Giffen – AGA
OCL were contracted to install multiple specialist temporary works, for new openings within Ipswich Station structures.
The works are part of the AGA station modifications.
Due to the complex nature of the works, a design was created to install UC needles at close spacing’s. The slimshore supports were installed to an agreed design, with all ground enhancements completed prior.
The OCL Group were able to offer experienced managers and operatives to deliver the project
BREAKDOWN OF WORKS UNDERTAKEN ON PROJECT TO DATE
- Carry out all pre surveys, ground surveys and cat scans of areas
- Core drill & Install UC needles
- Install RC ground support where required
- Install slimshore supports and cross bracing
- Grout and load the temporary works
- Break through new openings
- Install new permeant UC lintel
- Reinstate opening perimeters
- Completion and submission of all required documentation for ITP and relevant site paperwork
- Project Manager x 1
- Site managers x 1
- Foreman x 2
- Operatives x 15
- Compliance manager-HSE auditor x 1