Newbury Park Lift Shaft Step Free Access
OCL were awarded the package of works, as part of our 5 year Civils framework agreement.
This project was part of the step-free access which means lifts, ramps and level surfaces so you don’t have to use stairs or escalators, and can avoid the step and gap onto TFL trains, buses and boats.
BREAKDOWN OF WORKS UNDERTAKEN ON PROJECT TO DATE
- Temporary ground support for lift pit excavations.
- Underpinning to existing platform wall foundation and retaining wall foundation.
- Temporary working platform for piling operation.
- Temporary poly-bridge for plant access during railway possessions.
- Installation of RC lift pit
- Installation of shaft blockwork and external cladding
- Installation of internal walls and firestop
- Installation of all external works and finishes
- Project Manager x 1 Site managers x 1 Operatives : x 15 Compliance manager / HSE auditor x 1