Civils, Electrical & Labour Supply
£12.5 Million to date
OCL has an established reputation and excellent working relationship with all key principal contractors on London Underground network. Our personnel have, for many years, been embedded in all Civils/Electrical & General Maintenance projects and are fully embedded with the required install standards and regulations. Projects ranging from the Fluor connect project, the SSL immunisation and Upgrade Programme (formerly managed by Metronet Rail).through to the ATC programme Greater Abelio upgrade, C2C upgrade, CP5 and most recently Cross Rail.
The SSL Upgrade Programme itself was responsible for delivering significant upgrades to Sub Surface Line Rolling Stock, Track Assets, Stations, Power and Signalling.
As part of the resignalling phase (track circuit immunisation) works, the LVAC Power Upgrade Project was required to provide interim power supplies to facilitate the new signalling kiosks being installed to feed the replacement track circuits.
This programme, along with the above mentioned cable management system projects, were rolled out at over the complete London Underground network and over multiple sites across the capital. OCL can and are proud to say that we have worked on all recent projects and at the majority of all station and track areas for London Underground and have carried out numerous successful projects over the years some of the areas as listed below:
- Installation, cable pulling, termination and testing of cable supplies between the various items of equipment
- Installation of anchor (knock-in) posts system
- Installation of concrete trough routes
- Installation of new steel posts in concrete footings
- Fixing of new steel straps between posts complete back plates and hangers to provide new cable routes
- Construction of concrete base slabs for equipment
- Construction of draw-pit arrangements
- Construction of duct and trough routes around base slabs and drawpits
- Installation of new post routes and tray/ trunking routes to link to trackside equipment
- Installation of UTX's
- Installation of new buildings and switch rooms
- Installation of OTX's
- Working in London Underground possessions
- Working on and near London Underground and Network Rail running rails, London
Underground and Network Rail dual certification required and all work conducted in
accordance with the approved Work Package Plan, Task Briefing and RIMINI Plans, generic method statements and site specific instructions.
- Harrow on the Hill
- North Harrow
- West Harrow
- Barking (London Underground & Network Rail)
- Upney (London Underground & Network Rail)
- Upton Park
- East Ham
- Wimbledon (London Underground & Network Rail)
- Turnham Green
- Northwick Park
- Lilly Bridge Depot
- Upminster Depot
- Ealing Common Depot
- Ruislip Depot
OCL have carried out many civils and electrical projects for myself for over the past 10 years within the rail sector. They deliver what is required when needed and are trustworthy therefore I have no problem in recommending them.
I would like to thank all at OCL for a great job carried out by your staff over the 52 hour week end possession at Hockley station. The Pre planning meetings and OCL's early engagement with Braybrook really helped the smooth delivery of this project. A very professional job was done right first time, with no snags, we certainly look forward to using OCL in collaboration on future projects.
OCL Rail in conjunction with the Giffen Group carried out a number of varied installation projects at Neasden Depot the quality of their work and collaborative approach contributed greatly to the success in delivery of the projects involved with NDUP. I would have no hesitation in recommending OCL Rail for future works.
I have used OCL for over 8 years now not only as a labour agency but also carrying out contracted price work for the Giffen Group, I have always been extremely pleased with not only the efficiency of their service but the quality of their work.
I have worked with OCL Group on several rail projects. I have been very impressed by their professional, customer orientated approach to all aspects of works. They are a contractor who consistently deliver a high quality end product at a competitive price with attention to detail and I would not hesitate to recommend OCL Group for rail related projects.